As i don’t like all the clutter the adsb receiver-project introduces, i’ve written an install script for the collectd graphs for dump1090.
It is not widely tested yet and feedback regarding the layout of the graphs is very welcome. I’ve kept it rather close to the receiver-project.
Installation and configuration are described on the github page: http://github.com/wiedehopf/graphs1090#graphs1090
If you already have graphs installed i would not recommend installing these. While in my mind it should work there might be unforeseen problems
At this point a thank you to mutability for originally creating those graphs (https://github.com/mutability/dump1090-tools) and thank you to the adsb receiver-project without which i would have probably never installed the graphs myself.
I’ve made some changes, including the following:
- Remote messages are counted towards the message rate, that means if you use another receiver to funnel messages into dump1090, you will now have a message rate graph.
- Added airspy CPU usage
- More time ranges for the graphs (48h, 14d, 90d, 180d, 730d)
- Increased graph sizes somewhat
- Slightly different webpage layout
- No php necessary to serve the page
- The secondary grid is drawn white, make it easier to read the graphs in my opinion (slight artifacts in the colored areas, can’t disable the secondary grid lines)
Anyway this wasn’t meant to be the invention of something new, just a way to install only collectd graphs comfortably.
Not yet fully populated graphs look like this: