How to read the results of this chart

friends, I would like to ask how to read the results of this chart ? is the website page that teaches to read this chart?

Did you try it on the github-pages where this is coming from?

wiedehopf/graphs1090: Graphs for readsb / dump1090-fa / dump1090 (based on dump1090-tools by mutability) (github.com)

and there’s already a larger thread about it:

1 Like

thanks for the information. yes that’s right, I’ve installed this program on my RPi. however I can’t read this chart. because I didn’t find a manual to read it. I see a lot of information such as signal level, noise, mean level, peak level and others.

Then follow the links given above.

The graphs1090 graphs are based on Performance Graphs which were part of Joe Prochazka’s ADS-B Receiver project many years ago. His GitHub repository for that project still exists though his website is gone, and in the wiki in that repository is a page about his performance graphs which explains most of them: Performance Graphs · jprochazka/adsb-receiver Wiki · GitHub

Be aware that it’s for his original version of Performance Graphs. Some of the graph titles or colors in the newer graphs1090 are different (but the titles aren’t that different) and some graphs have been added.