Yes, it is available for BOTH dump1090-mutability as well as for dump1090-fa.
When you run the install script, It will offer to
- Update system. It actually Upgrades, which is unnecessary. I always say NO to it.
- Next it will offer to install (or upgrade) one of the two (dump1090-mutability OR dump10990-fa) say NO as you already have latest version of dump1090-fa.
- Next It will offer data feeders. Say NO if you have them
- Next it will offer some web storage, say No
- Last it will offer Web Portal. This installs Graphs. Say YES to it, and then No to “Advance Options”.
The script will proceed to install Web Portal/Graphs.
Here are commands to run the installation script
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install git
git clone https://github.com/jprochazka/adsb-receiver.git
chmod +x install.sh
Please see this thread for details: