Sexiest airplanes of all time...

sorry, i can’t figure out how to paste a pic in…[/list]

Glad you love the 757, but the aircraft in front of the Luxor Hotel is a Janet 737. Oops :blush:

[quote=“FlyNYC”]

I think his titles were on top of the pics since the pic below that was a 757 wing and the Wazzu plane was below it’s title. :wink:

Janet aircraft don’t really exist, so no foul. :wink:

That’s what I’m talkin’ about!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“WiserTime07”]

sorry, i can’t figure out how to paste a pic in…[/quote]

[/list]

You need to have a link that ends in JPG (or possibly other graphic file formats.

The best way to handle those that don’t end in JPG, et al, is just to paste it in directly: airliners.net/photo/Netherla … 1512991/L/

[quote=“damiross”]

You need to have a link that ends in JPG (or possibly other graphic file formats.

The best way to handle those that don’t end in JPG, et al, is just to paste it in directly: airliners.net/photo/Netherla … 1512991/L/

Like this?

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/middle/1/9/9/1512991.jpg

[quote=“FlyNYC”]

Sorry. I put the description at the top of the shot. Next time I’ll put it at the bottom.

I touched one of those Janets. :blush:

I like the pic with the 737’3 in front of Luxor!! I have got to get there some day and actually get outside the airport :wink: Who owns those again?

The float plane is very cool also!!

Wazz, that is your stomping ground there in the shot with all the Horizon birds that was Sea Tac correct?! That is a great airport!!

I must say I do like the 717…sorry :wink: 8) Used to ride them once in a while down to ATL for meetings with AirTran folks. But hey that is me 8)

I hope you used protection! :open_mouth:

Nope. Used my bare hand. I touched Clinton’s Presidential Limo once too… and yes I was wearing a glove on that one. :stuck_out_tongue:

Then you didn’t touch it :smiling_imp:

:laughing: I still could have been shot. It wasn’t an authorized touch. :stuck_out_tongue:

…“ok now I want you to show me on this model car where he touched you” :smiling_imp:

Is Chris Hanson going to end up involved in this?!?! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp:

God

Damn

eyes of the beholder…eyes of the beholder…eyes of the… :open_mouth:

I hope not. But as long as I’m dropping names, I sat by Keith Morrison on a flight.

[quote=“CessnaCitationX”]

Well, be that as it may, I’ll never admit that I was wrong! Never, never, never! Ok, I was wrong. Cool pic though. And the 757 is “da bomb” when it comes to a fun transport aircraft. Especially empty with just a little fuel. 9000 fpm anyone???

[quote=“FlyNYC”]

Come to TPA and pick me up I’d go on that ride :smiley: The 757 is a nice ride in my book!!

Janet aircraft don’t really exist, so no foul. :wink:

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/middle/6/5/9/1188956.jpg

“The truth is out there…”