FlightAware Discussions

Sexiest airplanes of all time...

Those are just 3D holographic projections!

Ironically I’m very bored tonight and I was doing some pseudo research… check this out:

flightaware.com/live/findflight/KLAS/KTNX

EG&G had at least 20 flights from McCarran to “Tonopah” today… although all the flights that have track logs appear to have canceled IFR above FL180… probably once they entered the restricted box. Who knows where they really ended up. 8)

Holy Carp!!! Somehow I managed to hijack my own thread!

http://asrs.arc.nasa.gov/publications/callback/233_3.jpg:!: :exclamation: :exclamation:

In the meantime, here’s a sexy airplane:

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/middle/2/2/6/1181622.jpg

:laughing:

I am so stealing that one! :wink:

That 7500 is funny as hell!! :laughing: :laughing:

And yes that is a damn fine I’ll be it plain jane heavy bird but she is still damn fine. :wink:

This is sexy:

airliners.net/photo/KLM—Ro … 1527954/M/

Third post on page one of the thread!

Try to keep up son.

:laughing:

Damn tired here boss!! Been getting up drinking a 5hr energy shot which wears off at 0700…drinking coffee…not with it.

Uhmmmm, no we didn’t… That’s just garbage in the system…Move along, nothing to see here…

[quote=“FlyNYC”]

AH HAH!!! Finally I have a source to quote! Busted, Dude. :smiley:

[quote=“phantomjet”]

(Jedi Mind Trick) “These are not the pilots you seek…”

Goto GNC or the Vitamin shoppe and try an Endorush. But PLEASE read the instructions before you drink it.
It’ll take a few weeks before you can drink an entire bottle but when you do. You’ll be awake for hours.

Flyboy, starting now, if I ever board a plane and see you on the flight deck, I’ll pivot and walk back out … :wink:

HAHA! I’ve been hitting the gym pretty hard the last 6 months. It helps me make it threw my workout. No joke this stuff works with no crash after.

TKS for the 411. Have you tried the 5 hour drink? For the quick shot it is impressive…I’ll look for this stuff. Ok now back to the topic before we get the 7500 :stuck_out_tongue: That should be the automatic code on a thread going off course…

Yeah I’ve used the 5 hour stuff before but Endorush is packed with vitamin B. 5 hour is good for a quick puck me up but for the real deal endorush.

Now back to our regular programing… :smiley:

Howdy Folks:

Let’s just go ahead and end the competition with this one right here…

Any questions?

Where can I buy one?

Does it have a tail-hook to go with that main gear?

(JK that’s sexy as Allgetout.) :smiley: