Aircraft Worth Following

That is Dan Snyder’s plane, the owner of the Redskins.

Richard Petty files as PETTY43.

N8JR–Lear 60-- Dale Jr.
N480JJ–Lear 35–Jimmy Johnson

LOL…as well as a limited number of flights in and out per hour.

1st post, great site!!
Some more celebs:
300jz - John Travolta’s Gulf. Is in the background of a watch ad featuring JT in this months AOPA magazine.

540w - Harpo Inc (Oprah’s)

VPBDJ - Donald Trump’s 727

For “Flying” Magazine readers here are some of the writer’s planes:

Richard Collins - N40RC - P210
Mac McClellan - N45FM - Baron 58 (on his way to Wichita today)
Dick Karl - N2458W - Cheyenne II
Tom Benenson - Cardinal RG

Tom’s Cardinal is N828JT. And a very nice one at that!

…Bruce (fellow Cardinal RG guy)

NHL Boston Bruins fly Delta… DAL9817.
flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL9817

I met him and the flight crew about a year ago. They were in town for a wedding and we kept the fbo open late for them. Crew invited us all aboard and demo’d the heads up display and gave us all Nike hats. I list him as one of the nicest billionares I’ve ever met.

Thanks for the “save” Bruce…I have Tom’s number but failed to include it in my post :blush:

Ray

It’s interesting that the Edmonton/Salt Lake City flight today took only 8 minutes! WARP SPEED!!!

I don’t think it really left CYEG… notice the upcoming flightplan KSLC back to CYEG. The Bruins were dropped off yesterday in Edmonton and their game is at 10pm eastern tonight…which this flight should next go to Vancouver from CYEG… You should see a CYEG to CYVR some time after 2am eastern or 0700zulu. They play the Canucks tomorrow.

ps… unless Delta decided to use the 737-800 on their CRJ route from CYEG to KSLC and vice versa, between the Bruin’s flights.[ie using it, while the crj gets serviced etc]

Unlikely you’ll see CYEG-CYVR as Canadian coverage is very patchy.

They really did fly it to KSLC; it’s now headed back to CYEG.

We’re looking into the anomalous duration… probably an (accidental, erroneous) early cancellation message or similar.

I think we’ll see it. We have over 20 flights in the last couple days for CYEG-CYVR.

The strange thing about those CYEG/KSLC/CYEG legs is that we don’t even know it’s the same plane, since FlightAware doesn’t track tail numbers. All we know is that it’s the same flight number - which would be quite unusual, imo.

Maybe the Bruins sent a player down to the minor league Utah Grizzlies after getting two extra players from the San Jose Sharks, or possibly some of the coaching staff are scouting the team or their opponent. (I haven’t cross-referenced any sports news or the Grizzlies schedule.)

I think the lads have already explained the reason why no reg’s show up. It’s because they don’t get them in the data feed!

Delta hasn’t sent any other 737-800 into CYEG in the last couple days, and I doubt they’ve been storing one there. :slight_smile:

Yup, there’s the CYEG to CYVR flight! :smiley:
They play the Canucks tonight at 10pm eastern, 7pm Pacific…
The Bruins don’t play after that until Wednesday Dec7th in Denver[Colorado Avalanche]… We should see a CYVR to KDEN flight in the next day or two.
God I love this site…am proud to be a charter member too. 8)
Randy

ps I think live ATC would compliment it… Any discussion of getting liveatc.net incorporated into the site?

N281PR is Scaled Composites Proteus.

FWIW, UAL9902 is the Broncos charter flight to and from away games. UAL9900 is the Chicago Bears charter flight. UAL9905 would be the NY Giants.