Celebrity Aircraft Pics

Any links to celebrities aircraft or one’s you pilots have know of. We’ve all seen Travolta’s Jumbolair estate with his jets parked at the house and the ATC in the middle. Yes we’ve all seen his Quantas 707 also.
http://images1.pictiger.com/images/ca/fd970d7d1b06424fedb8e16ccbcc21ca.jpg
googlesightseeing.com/maps?p=111 … 16451&z=15

I know there are some at airliners.net/ but they are hard to pull up on their database. I apologize if this specific topic has been brought up but I did do a search but didn’t see any photo links.

The “Aircraft Worth Following” has 8 pages of them.

It has pictures of all the celebrity planes? Must have missed that…

Tail numbers ----> A.net = pics of celeb’s A/C.

Are you willing to bet $1,000 that we all - or even a small minority of us - have seen Travolta’s Quantas 707? I’ll take your money in 20’s because NO ONE on this forum has seen that 707 or even pictures of it.

Repeat after me THERE IS NO “U” IN Qantas. It’s an acronym for Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services. (By the way: it used to be spelled QANTAS but they have changed it Qantas.)

throat clearing There are 180 results for a search on A.net for “N707JT”.
airliners.net/open.file/1029081/M/- N707JT (the B707-100) at KSFO.

That seemed pretty emphatic, Dave. Am I missing something?

Apparently so.

[quote=“JHEM”]

That seemed pretty emphatic, Dave. Am I missing something?

Apparently so.

I get it. I thought Dave was saying, "Are you willing to bet $1,000 that we all - or even a small minority of us - have seen Travolta’s Qantas [not Quantas] 707? I’ll take your money in 20’s because NO ONE on this forum has seen that 707 or even pictures of it.

I appreciate the link ups.