Aircraft Worth Following

N1AG is Morgan Freeman

He also flies a Gulfstream (gulfstream II I think) - he was at Reno Tahoe International in Sept for Reno Air Races - Tail Number N492JT

I think live ATC would compliment it… Any discussion of getting liveatc.net incorporated into the site?

While I agree with this, you need to remember that the live ATC is not going to be syncrhonized with the display because the FlightAware and other flight tracking sites have the data delayed by a few minutes for “security.”

Don’t forget - you can always open another window and put the feed in there.

That’s a very valid point. Even if that’s done, however, the ATC radio is still six minutes or so out of sync with FlightAware.com. If you want to ‘wish list’ this thing, you could wish that FlightAware would “tivo” the radio signal and play it back with a six minute delay.

A radio feed project is still way down on my wish list. On top is the map ‘zoom’ project that is actively being worked on. Next would be a pop-open label that would give the city/state of any origin/destination airport when the mouse moves over the code on the various tracking pages.

The Toronto Maple Leafs hockey team uses Air Canada flight #7045 and #7046, Equipment is presently an A320.

Ron, 8) up here in Canada eh ?

Another sports plane: Florida Panthers (NHL/Miami area)

BSK694 (Operator: Miami Air International, Inc. “Biscayne” (Miami, FL)) Boeing 727-200 (tri-jet)

CCP2021 is operated by Grand Holdings Inc/Champion Air.

Appears this is being used by the Grizzlies, as they are en route from Seattle to Memphis after a solid win.

CCP2040 for outbound
CCP2041 for inbound

Here is Randy Moss (Oakland Raiders) Lear 31…

N706SA

Notice the frequent trips to KJQF (Concord, NC) to take care of his local ‘babies’ and his babies-momma.

I also notice he flies to most of the game sites, I wonder if the team tries to discourage this so he can fly with his teammates?

Gibbmusic

Does Randy Moss actually do the flying (i.e. is he a pilot) or does he have someone else do the flying?

Since when did the VOLPE Center start delaying its “industry feed” by 6 minutes? Was this something done post- September 11?

Last I worked with the “industry feed” companies who wanted to it could go through one of the dozen or so ASDI Vendors for the it or could do a direct connect (that is, a secure, dedicated line, router-to-router connection) to the VOLPE Center for the “industry feed.”

When I was working with it (a couple of years ago), it was a live feed.

flightaware.com/live/flight/UAL9887

Read the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Ahh. thanks.

So the data flightware.com receives is live, but flightware.com delays it by 6 minutes :wink:

There are two feeds. There is a “Class 1” feed which is realtime and a “Class 2” feed which is delayed by at least five minutes. The delayed ASDI feed was implemented on January 14, 2003 for subscribers not requiring real-time data. ASDI vendors have the option of subscribing to one or both feeds, but there are strict restrictions on who may receive access to the data from the non-delayed feed.

You are correct that this was done in response to 9/11.

The data which you have access to on the public FlightAware site is compiled from the class 2 feed.

Seeing as how his driver’s license is revoked in more than one state and he seems to be about as intelligent as an inbred turkey, I would say it is safe to say he does not pilot the plane. The few times I’ve seen him, he has had the same pilot, I’m guessing a full-time personal pilot.

Gibbmusic

N700LS,N500LS,N501LS all belong to Les Wexner (Limited, Inc) but sadly they are blocked

USA 9099. J. Bettis should have to pay for the fuel on the return flight from KIND today.

500TS - Tony Stewart
303FZ - Fuzzy Zoeller
91NA - Colt’s owner Jim Irsay
1JN - Jack Nicklaus, I believe
477JB - Jerry Bruckheimer

TFF723 - I believed this took Sean Hannity from NY to New Orleans to Lakeland FL back to NY last week. Probably just a charter Hawker 800XP…And they must have come in town to see the Colts…terrible loss.

You can follow the Indiana Hoosiers: N184K and N284K

Blocked:
N2N - Steve Jobs
N1GN - Greg Norman

Enjoy! My first post, a great site!

There were thousands of people willing to chip in to pay for Bettis’ fuel cost anywhere around the world, if the Colts would have pulled off the victory…
Nick Harper’s wife got an assist on this victory since she “accidentally” stabbed her husband’s leg Saturday night…

Nick should have cut outside on that fumble return and went all the way and not be tackled by Big Ben…

Ouch.