Tracking aircraft types

Is there a way to track aircraft types that have flown recently without them being airborne? I’m curious about a specific type of aircraft that occasionally flys around, but can’t seem to find how to track recent activity.

What’s the aircraft?

You can’t get the information youre looking for directly, no.
There’s no way to get a list of past flights for all aircraft of one specific type. The only way to get some of the information you’re looking for is to check multiple N-numbers or flight numbers of the A/C type you’re searching; or to do what you already know, checking all airborne flights of that A/C type.

OK, thanks for the reply’s. It’s a DO-328. I used to fly them for the regionls years back and they have all but been retired but a few operations and company’s still fly them and I was just curious how many still fly regularly.

Thanks again.

There are a few of them still operating recently in North America:

BYA335
BYA473
GLR3094
GLR3095
GLR791
GLR792
GLR799
GLR802
GLR803
GLR804
GLR805
GLR892
N28CG <-- In flight right now
N404SS
N503CG
N804CE
RBY121
RBY3067
RBY3071
RBY3178

N328DC - belongs to Pacific Gas and Electric- Usually operates out of my home airport (KSBP) to the bay area… Nice plane… Fast, with a wicked wake though…

and blocked on trackers.

I see it about two or three times a month as it approaches OAK when I’m getting off of BART when I go home.

New to the site and wondering how to track a specific aircraft type (as indicated above). Let’s say I want to track ALL airborne PA31/F. How is that done :question:

Click on the live tracking link at the top left.

Thank you.