RETIRED AIR CANADA PILOTS!

Hello
I’m a journalist in BC, Canada and I am looking to speak with any retired Air Canada pilots… about procedure when it comes to turbulence.
If this is you… please email me at kelly_connors@cbc.ca asap
Thank you!

I’m not a pilot; I just play one on television.

He could wind up speaking to a 96 year-old guy that hung up his wings 35 years ago and probably doesn’t even remember the procedure!!!http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/thumbs/3125930a.gif

I’m not a pilot; but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

I am a pilot, and I have good news…

I just saved a bunch of money by switching my car insurance to GEICO.

I’m half a pilot or half Canadian, I can never remember which. Also, I order Canadian Bacon & Pineapple half the time (BBQ Chicken the other half). I wonder if people in Canada call it Canadian Bacon or just bacon bacon?

Everybody now… Blame Canada, blame Canada!

Air Canada pilot’s never retire! Yihaaa!

Procedure?!? If you feel turbulence and have time to do something, you slow down to maneuvering speed or turbulence penetration speed, if the turbulence is of sufficient strength. Most of the time however, the procedure is to say " Holy Gezz! What the F*#k was that?!?!?!?"

Can somebody email a heavy metal POH to kelly_connors@cbc.ca please ?

I just look over at my passenger, smile and say, “Wheeeeeeeee!”

Folks, I spoke with this reporter yesterday and I suggested a great resource for finding qualified, experienced pilots was by posting to the FlightAware discussion forums.

Wow. Were you ever wrong. :wink:

bidip, bidip, bidip…That’s all folks!

Now that is funny!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You’re always smiling from ear to ear on the outside, laughing on the inside.

He should have known better from that mischievous grin on your face!

Should I be offended in some way? I’m so confused!

And remember, sometimes that experienced, qualified, professional pilot is a bit of a nut just like everyone else.

Well I’m a pilot, and I play hockey, but unfortunately not an ex or current AC pilot. I must say that Eatsleepjeeps North Star logo looks mighty fine! Especially when I think of how Dallas has butchered the green and yellow. Of course the days of Minnesota remind me of the great rivalries between them and my beloved Blues.
Way off topic but had to be said, nice logo ,jeep eh!

Thanks.
I keep the spirit alive. I get tons of positive comments when I wear my Ciccarelli NorthStars jersey. I sure miss 'em, but at least Dallas got us a Cup. (The Wild are my second choice, and the people of Minnesota deserve a Cup for their devotion to brining that market back).

:slight_smile:

GO NORTH STARS!! The Met Center was such a nice rink.

I just saved a bunch of money by switching my car insurance to GEICO.

you mean they don’t sell airplane insurance. :angry: :angry: :angry: I called them only to find out that they dont sell airplane insurance :open_mouth: :open_mouth: