Restoration of flightfeeder

Good morning, at a local electronic fair I bought a blue flightfeeder where inside there is only the modeSbeast GPS card. No raspberry, no serial number or other stickks. My idea is to mount my Raspberry Pi4 (which I actually use as a feeder with a rtlsdrv3) to get everything back up and running. Where can I find the original image file so I can restore everything?

The FlightFeeder image probably isn’t what you want here, since it’s a locked-down remotely managed image that’s not intended to be modified (and is tied to the specific hardware of the FlightFeeder, and is going to be confused if it’s suddenly running on different Pi hardware)

You can use GitHub - flightaware/beast-splitter: Utility that distributes Mode-S Beast output to multiple clients to get Mode S data out of the beast-gps. With a piaware sdcard image, you can try configuring with “receiver-type beast”, which will set up a beast-splitter-based config. Talking to the GPS part of it is a more complex issue and there’s nothing out-of-the-box available.

But we can’t really provide a lot of support for grey-market setups – this is not retail hardware.

my idea is not to change parameters, it is to reconstruct how the receiver was originally and make it available again only for flightaware. As if it had just left the factory!!