Nascar Airplanes

I just noticed that N138DE diverted from its original destination (KGED) on Friday and hasn’t moved since. Has anyone heard of any problems with the DEI plane?

Or…maybe it’s because he doesn’t drive the #6 anymore…A change to N302CJ would be fitting… as his airplane is serial# 302 (525A0302) in Cessna’s CJ2 (C525A) series airplanes.

If I remember correctly N302CJ was the tail number that the aircraft was when it was delivered to him, then it became N6M.

Hmmmm…I guess we’ll see…he has a good history of flying the CJ series airplanes and heard that he likes his CJ2+…Maybe he’ll go to a Premier…that’s what the “Cat in the Hat” flies…

Doubtful. The Premier is not a very short field aircraft, and Spruce Creek is only 4,000 feet, that could be a little tight for that aircraft. It also doesn’t have a very good record for reliability, from what I have heard and seen in the trenches. Citations may not be the fastest or the flashy-est out there, but they will do what you need them to do every time you ‘turn the key’.

Just opining…My personal opinion is just the N# change, but I guess we’ll know when we know.

I think he is getting a C-130

:open_mouth: :laughing: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

A low level air drop with a COT at Daytona…now that’d be cool…

If your a shew in on winning the Busch series, and in the chase to win the the Nextel cup, what do you do ?

You sell your plane and get another, preferably bigger and faster.

http://www.internetaircraftsales.com/2001-piper-meridian-3/

I saw that N3DE went into South Bend, Indiana on the afternoon of the Notre Dame/Michigan State game then flew immediately to Dover. Wonder who it was?

N71761 is now N6JR

This site also shows a company that has ben started with Brian Vickers for Charter/Management

http://www.ascensionaviation.com/

Scooter-

What kind of plane do you think Carl Edwards will get? Another turboprop or jump into the jet game?

I have been watching to see what planes are flying out of Columbia, MO…nothing seems to jump out at me yet.

You always seem to get he scoop.

I still see N355PM flying in and out. So I do not think he has changed as of yet. The Meridian flew from JQF to COU last night.

now how are you getting that? N355PM is blocked…

Anyone know if Dario Franchitti has a plane?

now how are you getting that? N355PM is blocked…

Well this will probably screw it up for me, but on other web sites it is not blocked yet. Actually alot of the blocked aircraft here are not on others.

Err… could you drop me a PM about those sites? Pretty please? :slight_smile:

me too… :laughing:

Think I have found one here. N800CH (Soon to be N501RS) Is probably Reed Sorenson. I researched his home town, which is Peachtree Georgia. RSI LLC (also comming up as REEDS llc) is out of Georgia and has been flying the circuit lately.

Think I have found one here. N800CH (Soon to be N501RS) Is probably Reed Sorenson. I researched his home town, which is Peachtree Georgia. RSI LLC (also comming up as REEDS llc) is out of Georgia and has been flying the circuit lately.

Also Jimmie Johnson has been authorized for N480JJ to become N481JJ

N500DE (Emb-120) for DEI has been authorized to N507DM

Make that 2 EMB-145’s for DEI. N500DE was delivered and sent to Nashville. Will be cool to see 2 of those with macthing paint jobs.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N500DE