Mis

Hi Yall I am New to This Site and let me tell you Something I Love it :slight_smile: but my question is i live in jackson,michigan and this weekend is mis ( nascar) and the drivers will be flying in tomm, when or will it be posted ?? and another thing how can i get the nascar planes codes so to speak to see where they are??? any help would be apprechiated,thanks :smiley:

Using the search feature above will get you a whole mess of information.

Entering nascar into the search box yield 48 topics. Not all will be meaningful but you should be able to get the information you want.

First off, welcome to FlightAware!
damiross’s info is valid, however since I’m such a nice guy, I’ll lead you to the designated nascar topic, CLICK HERE. This thread started almost a year ago and now has 11 pages. So read thru it all, and take note of the date of each post. Some of last year’s info is now obselete. There are constant aircraft changes happening in nascar. Mark Martin, JJ, and Jr all have new planes, with more on the way I’m sure. As far as where they will all be flying for MIS, I’d check maybe the 2 closest airports to the track.

She says she is based at KJXN. Based upon an experience a few months ago (The ramp and taxiways were PACKED with driver’s aircraft when I flew in), the aircraft land at her home airport for races in eastern michigan. All of the aircraft that land and depart at that airport will be visible here

Then you can use Damiross’s information to track registration back to the owner. If the tail numbers are blocked, they will not show up so there is a possibility that you will not be able to receive information on a significant number of planes.