Jet vs. Fuel Truck. Who wins?

Hey! Who put that fuel tanker there? D’oh!

http://www.kirotv.com/news/23097725/detail.html

Think there will be any repercussions for this? :smiling_imp: :wink:

Another story about the same incident.

nycaviation.com/2010/04/09/photo … ing-field/

http://discussions.flightaware.com/viewtopic.php?t=11002

This guy posted first. No need to redirect.

[quote=“deef1999”]

Eh, the discussion appears centered on the other thread. Either way…

[quote=“davysims”]

Whatever…

[quote=“deef1999”]

I know… I just put it up so if anyone hasn’t seen the other thread yet, they could easily get to it for more info…

Sorry, I just posted this in the news section. Not sure why I thought it was newsworthy. :confused:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: Damiross’ voice keeps ringing in my head, “use the search feature before posting. It will greatly improve your experience here at Flightaware” :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, yeah. But I got to it first! :laughing:

I can never find anything using the search feature. I heed Dami’s other advice “Google is your friend”.

The few times I used the search I found what I wanted. :laughing: I guess I haven’t been here long enough to hear the advice about Google.

I guess I haven’t been here long enough to hear the advice about Google.

Ask a dumb question that you know you can easily find on google… You’ll hear from damiross… :smiley:

That sounds right. Oh, and my cat is better than his. Just look at it.

Is it yours are did you pull it off the internet…?

CATS, CATS, CATS!!! :open_mouth:

My cat can out-cute your cat any day! Especially when Archie decides to go into his lemur pose. :smiley:

It’s my cat. I also have an outside cat that is better than anyone else’s.

Y’all can have Beckys cat- it weights in at a petite 28lbs…

Mine is at a measly 14 pounds.

I’m pretty sure mine is fatter. And this got way off topic… Any news on what happened to the pilot and truck driver?