CCZQ is listed as a reporting facility on trans-Atlantic flights. Google search doesn’t provide info. What is CCZQ?

It is Gander Radio. I did a search for “cczq gander radio” and got a description and a link, but the link is dead.

Thank you. Makes sense. I remember “back in the day” when planes coming from England to US destinations would have to stop at Gander to refuel.

We still do. But that’s what I get for flying a 30 year old airplane!

That’s a workhorse. I suppose if the aircraft is well designed and built it would last a good long time as long as you can get parts for it…and there’s somebody around who remembers how to service it.

Thanks to your lead I found this brochure that explains Gander Automated Air Traffic System (GAATS).