Your last flight!

Just wondering, What was the last flight that you flew on? :laughing:

Mine was BNA-ATL , ATL-SAP , SAP-ATL , ATL-BNA

BTV-IAD IAD-BNA BNA-IAD IAD-PWM. I had to go to Maine because all flights were delayed then know flights home. long story short made it to Maine at 12am (after being delayed 7 hours) drove home made it hame at 6am.

My last flight was a non-stop from LAS to SMF in the 90s on Southwest.

88nitro305, what were you doing here in Nashville?

my old best friend lives in clarksville. I’m going again in june can’t wait last year i bought $200 worth of fireworks it was buy one get one free.

:laughing: cool!

you get nasty storms there. the power went out and there was like 3 inches of water in like 5 minutes.

where, in Nashville or Clarkesville?

you get nasty storms there. the power went out and there was like 3 inches of water in like 5 minutes.

where what??? :laughing:

Middle Tennessee had 35 total deaths from4/9-4/16 due to STORMS and Tornados!!! I would like to take this time to say my condolences to my fellow neighbors and Tennesseans who have lost everything. May God Bless You! :cry: :cry:

Thats right :cry: but he lives in Clarksville his school is Northwesten high school or something like that.

So sorry, I forgot the others in KY,GA,AL,IN,SC,NC,MS,LA,OH, and others. :cry:

did your friend have any damage to his house or family?

I don’t think so i havent talked to him in like a week because baseball but i got a hold of is sister and she acted like a B***H so i sure everything is fine.

good

TUL-SLC-BFL BFL-SLC-TUL Fun with a 3 month old…let me tell ya

Tonight!

PHL to ORD to TUL on United.

Regards,

James

Welcome to TUL!!! Enjoy the wonderful HOT and HUMID weather we brought in just for you!

MCO-CAK (February 13) Returning home (aboard TRS198) from picking up my daughter, who was staying w/ my in-laws for 2 weeks. While down there, went to Daytona for the Bud Shootout Race; sat in the rain for 3 hours till the race was postponed…Came home sick as a dog!!! :blush: :angry: