What happened on my flight history for today's flight?

Did an IFR flight from KMBO to KCRX.

flightaware.com/live/flight/N1943L.

I picked up my IFR in the air, center said it wasn’t in the system, I think they looked at the wrong tail number and I did an airfile all over again, which made me think there was two IFR flight plans in the system for my tail number? It was on flight aware when I departed, so I know it was in the system

On another question, I thought I received an email saying I could pull up prior flight tracks. It said in the email “Second, we’ve upgraded your account’s history duration period to let you view 6 months of flight history and you can expect that to increase again soon”

Was today’s hiccup a reason I can’t pull up my trip up to KCRX? I see my trip down though from the map, can’t tell if it was up or down smile since they both were direct routings.

Allen

Yeah, I think things can get confused when they can’t find the flight plan and do it manually. I had a similar situation on Sunday evening; I filed IFR on DUATs and apparently there was some sort of problem, so clearance delivery offered to set me up manually. All was well, but FlightAware didn’t show anything. I also assumed he entered the tail number wrong, but I checked all departures and arrivals for the airports I was flying between and there was no data. We even pulled the raw data for that night and didn’t find a trace, so I guess it wasn’t completely “in the system.”

On another question, I thought I received an email saying I could pull up prior flight tracks. It said in the email “Second, we’ve upgraded your account’s history duration period to let you view 6 months of flight history and you can expect that to increase again soon”

That was a reference to the history in the “Activity Log” that lets you view the list of past flights. However, the feature you’re describing is coming very soon.

Dbaker,

Thanks for such a quick reply! :smiley:

15-Mar-2006 BE23/G [HLI080042] Bruce Campbell Field [KMBO] 12:27PM n/a Scheduled

On my flight history as shown above, that HL number, was that some type of coordinates where I picked up Center to air file? The 12:27 would have been consistent with my first contact with Center. Why tomorrows date on that line?

He read me back as 1942L, which obviously I corrected :stuck_out_tongue:

Allen

That’s 42 miles at 80 degrees from the HLI VOR.