UPS FLIGHT TO SJU MAKES U-TURN!

I just notice something rare on this tracking .So I check more details and instead of Miami ATC handling ths flight over the Atlantic ,JAX ATC took the controls again flightaware.com/live/flight/UPS340

Permalink:
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/UPS340/history/20090414/0840Z/KSDF/TJSJ

I would guess that the track is a glitch. The flight doesn’t seem to have diverted back to SDF, or any continental US airport.

My question is why  did JAX took over controls of flight again when I think that Miami ATC takes over flight once over Atlantic when its on route to the Caribbean ..I don't know because I,m not expert but It's  seem strange that ATC takes over a flight  back which usually hands over to next ATC !

It’s a glitch in the radar reporting of the flight track, plus there’s this: At least part of this flight occurs outside of FlightAware’s service area. Information on this page may be unreliable.

The plane did not make the repetitive reversals between Louisville and San Juan shown in the flight track.

My mistake …ups flight 340 touchdown SJU .discussions.flightaware.com/view … 6993#76993