Trans States/GoJet

Opinions… :question:

opinion (-pnyn)
n.
A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof: The world is not run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion (Elizabeth Drew).
A judgment based on special knowledge and given by an expert: a medical opinion.
A judgment or estimation of the merit of a person or thing: has a low opinion of braggarts.
The prevailing view: public opinion.
Law. A formal statement by a court or other adjudicative body of the legal reasons and principles for the conclusions of the court.

I have a low opinion of FAAinspector, and FAA Inspectors.

Should my feeling be hurt? :cry: How low is your opinion? :blush:

[edit - posted deleted]

I have a low opinion of obnoxious people who feel the need to post everything in big, bold, blue type. My opinion is so low, you have to reach UP to touch the bottom!

Should your feelings be hurt? Depends on the thickness of your skin. Should you be posting everything in big, bold, blue type? No, you shouldn’t.

So, on to your question… “Opinions…:question:” Presumably about Trans States/GoJet I reckon.
I don’t like them! Besides having the same initials of a certain government agency synonymous with knee-jerk reaction windowdressing, I can’t find ONE single photo of a pretty woman anywhere on their Web site!

bringing back an old thread. just thought i would give the guy my opinion of them. and thats because they dont have a single pretty flight attendant, go jet Flight attendants are alright. Trans states is quite possibly the worst company i have worked for. Ill just leave it at this, I could tell you stories that would make you never want to fly them. And i suggest you dont.