Radar and data feeders

Hello everyone.
i feed data to Flightaware and a radar called 360radar. They are in need of Data feeders for the UK. But Kent there is a shortage of feeders. Please take a look here.
facebook.com/groups/7018857 … 1/?fref=nf

If already feeding to Flightaware It nothing to add 360Radar to your setup.

Regards
Alex

Locked out. No Facebook account. Don’t think this app sufficient reason to join. :wink:

Not just Kent, be great to have more Scottish sharers. It should be noted that because of 360Radar I’ve added two Pi’s sharing to FlightAware that wouldn’t normally… simply because of the ability to reboot and update remotely. :wink:

Edited to say it wasn’t an email I sent to the website…it was the contact page on the site…, my oops. Removed original post.

Hi Bobby, I’ve just checked my emails and not had any messages from anyone called Bobby in the last 3 months. Must have gone into the ether. I’ll drop you a PM now though.

Phil

Hey Everyone.
360Radar has many many features. for example the overlays Weather, Rain Cloud Windspeed. Charts Civil airfields, Military airfields. Military training areas. Refuelling Area’s Danger areas. Radar corridors. Gliding Parachute Sites. Airways and Controlled airspace overlays. Labels are Civil airfields Military Airfields. Refuelling Areas. Danger Area’s. Radar Corridors. Waypoints and Notams. Also gives you Civil and Military Airfield’s Frequencies.
http://private.360radar.co.uk:8080/VirtualRadar/desktop.html#

is this only available in the UK? i am based in the US

At the moment 360Radar only covers the UK and Western Europe. Maybe at some point in the future we’ll expand further west.

For those who are already running a PI which is contributing to FA, to setup 360Radar follow this guide.
radar.lowflyingwales.co.uk/insta … ython-3-4/

Hi all
I am new to the Raspberry Pi game and ADSB, Im currently feeding flight aware site, and want to feed into 360 radar too. I have followed the instructions given on this thread and get the following:

The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free software;
the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the
individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
Last login: Sat Nov 4 15:58:00 2017 from steves-mbp
pi@piaware:~$ sudo apt-get install python3
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
You might want to run ‘apt-get -f install’ to correct these:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
mlat-client : Depends: python3 (>= 3.5~) but 3.4.2-2 is to be installed
Depends: python3.5:any but it is not installable
python3 : Depends: python3.4 (>= 3.4.2-0) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: python3-minimal (= 3.4.2-2) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libpython3-stdlib (= 3.4.2-2) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: dh-python but it is not going to be installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try ‘apt-get -f install’ with no packages (or specify a solution).

I asume I am missing something here as it says not going to be installed? any help would be appreciated as this is getting very frustrating :slight_smile:
Cheers
Steve