Problem with PP feeders?

Stats page showing last feed for Planeplotter feeds 3 hours ago (RPi is showing as Live)

I’m seeing the same thing with a PP feeder. There were delays yesterday as well (45 minutes) but it seemed to correct itself later. Today the delay is back up.

Same here, starting sometime around 8am EDT. Still getting stats updated except for Aircraft Recently Fed.
Tested network connections, all test OK.
Just a server glitch, I suppose.

Thanks for raising this – I believe it’s fixed now.

Not fixed for me. Sharer - Is

Not fixed for me, either (sC). It’s showing six hours since last active, but I’ve been feeding continuously. :cry:

Im feeding with Planeplotter on my side here and it shows it hasn’t been feeding for 7 hours…all is good on my side so I am not touching anything for now…

Na it’s gotten worse, was showing behind now I show I’ve been offline for 8 hours but I’m not, upload showing successful.

Thanks for the reports…we’re working on this. The problem seems limited to the stats page for PP feeders, not an actual data loss issue.

The data is live and stats have been up to date all day. The “last check-in” is the only broken piece and we’ll have that resolved soon.

Yes, the data updates OK, has been all along. But if you haven’t noticed the “Additional recent flights fed to FlightAware” isn’t updating.
I don’t really care much about that but it could be a clue to the cause of the problem.

Well, at least in my case, it appears the data isn’t updating. For instance, on Friday the stats say I had 25,136 reported positions and 524 aircraft seen; on Saturday that dropped to 9,657 positions and 397 aircraft. Although I don’t feed data 24/7, I do feed for the same amount of time each day.

Thanks for the hard work on this! I know it will get sorted out.

~ Laura
sC

Yes, Saturday was a very low count for me too. But remember, Saturday was July 4th. I checked other feeders in my vicinity and they all were having low counts. Few people traveling on the 4th, they already got where they’re going.

Fixed, apologies for the inconvenience.

YES. Working here now.

At 9:50 EDT July 6, no updates to PP stats since 8pm (00:00 UTC).
Seems to have stopped reporting stats at EXACTLY 00:00 UTC because the data for Tues is blank.

I’m in the same boat as you again…No data, last update @ 00:00 UTC.

Right, but this time no data updates and the Nearby Sharer lists do not say “Live” for anyone running PP.
Ran network tests and all check OK.

Not sure why this is glitching…improved now and should be fully fixed soon.

Has updated recently (9 minutes ago) but now the PP users are listed as “live” and the PiAware feeders are listed as “Today”.