Pro Stick Plus availability March '18

So what happened to the Pro Stick Plus Availability? I got one in January off AmazonUS for USD18 and now the best they have is a PSP + 8g card for USD50??? even eBay is USD40 for just a stick??? Apparently there was a glut and someone cornered the market or I’m certainly missing something (which may very well be)

• CraiginJAX

@CraiginJAX

Check Amazon Canada, available for CDN$25.99 (=US$20.24)

1 Like

Nice find… thanks! … I tried to order…

“Amazon.ca cannot ship software, computer & video games, gift cards or electronics internationally.”

I do have a Canadian friend tho… Hmm… Def not PRIME shipping it that way tho… :slight_smile:

We expect Amazon USA availability to be restored in the next couple of weeks. Please keep an eye out.

1 Like

Awesome… thank you for the update!

Amazon US is showing the FLIGHT STICK PRO PLUS availability for 3/20. Get 'em while they’re hot!

2 Likes

What about the UK availability? ModMyPi is out of stock.

https://www.rasppishop.de/ has them in stock right now, if you need one urgently.

Much appreciated information–no, nothing urgent. I did try Amazon.ca (Canada) and they wouldn’t ship electronics to the USA. Mine will be here on Friday, so no worries–yet :slight_smile: Thanks!

More is on the way to ModMyPi as well, please contact them directly about availability.