Private charter needed

Hi all
Looking for a good lead to company that can help me with charter of small jet or turbo prop on regular basis from Buffalo Ny to different points in US
Can anyone help?
Any pointers that you can share would be much appraciated

1. Prior Aviation at the Buffalo airport has been around forever, I have not used them so I won’t recommend, or not recommend them.

2. If you are flying more than about 300 hours a year buy an airplane and hire me. I will be available in a bit over a month.!! :slight_smile:

Depending on your flying, the type of airplane etc. the rough rule of thumb for breaking even on costs is: less than 200 hrs per year charter, 200-300 fractional and more than 300 buy your own. Fractional use means an ongoing commitment and if you add up the costs is pretty expensive if you calculate the per hour costs compared to owning your own but makes sense for consistent light to moderate needs.

John in Saudi

Try Western Airways www.flywesternairways.com Although headquartered in TX, they have a hell of a network in your requested area.

Delta Private Jets

Www.cobaltair.com

Thanks All…

try flightpath charter airways. they are a cdn company close to Buf . they fly phenom 100s- good and reasonable

Eliza, of course, uses Icarus Air…because she probably works for them as a PR type.

plus.google.com/102375910303368080100

prsync.com/icarus-jet/experience … et-723473/

pinterest.com/pin/542402348850199399/

Don’t know if you are still looking but have you checked LunaJets?
lunajets.com

Air Charter Advisors - they were your best source then, and pretty much still are. Lots of relationships across the states to get good rates, especially in the New York, LA, and South Florida markets.