PCL494 -- An interesting track

An interesting track for PCL494:

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/PCL494

The plane is en route KDAL/KGVT and has considerably overflown its destination airport. Now it’s just circling some place in East Texas. That just doesn’t look like something one would do on IFR.

Another observation: PCL494 – Unknown Owner

This is a ‘flight number’ designation, but evidently there’s no airline with a PCL code. It’s obviously not a US ‘tail number’. What’s the deal here?

PCL is Pinnacle Jet Charters , they operate from Springdale, AR

considerably overflown its destination airport. Now it’s just circling some place…

Looking at the latest map, I don’t see it circling.
Quite often aircraft appear to overfly their destinations. However, due to air traffic control procedures, quite often an aircraft has to fly past its destination in order to land. As an example, I have been on a couple of flights into OAK that actually flew past the airport in order to land.

Damiross, I was referring to the 8:14 flight KDAL/KGVT, which overflew KGVT by some 100-150 miles. Unfortunately, that track was replaced by the track of the 9:45 flight KGVT/KDAL.

I notice that the KDAL/KGVT flight took 1:31, but the return KGVT/KDAL took only 0:26. For a plane that can fly 447 kts, that leaves a lot of time for a lengthy overflight and circular sightseeing.