new feeder doesn't show

Hi!
I’ve added another feeder to my account but it doesn’t show on the web so I cannot change lat/long for MLAT and see stats.
piaware-status says all ok and /tmp/piaware.log also says data is being sended to FA.

What can I do?

Thanks

Try restarting your feeder. I had the same issue, and restarting it took care of the issue.

restarted so many times… even the whole system

Giacomo, our stats server can be behind and this will prevent you from claiming a new PiAware. Just wait an hour and the data will be processed. Once the data is process you will be able to claim your PiAware site.
flightaware.com/adsb/register

[quote=“david.baker”]Giacomo, our stats server can be behind and this will prevent you from claiming a new PiAware. Just wait an hour and the data will be processed. Once the data is process you will be able to claim your PiAware site.
flightaware.com/adsb/register
[/quote]

It’s more than a week that I am waiting :frowning: Is that normal?

Hi Giacomo

Looking at your FlightAware account there is a PiAware feed that was registered on 1st November 2015?

Could be. Is the one from 2.236.xxx.xxx :slight_smile:

No, it’s from a different IP address.

You can check this in your FlightAware account.

I’ve currently 2 feeders ONLINE but only one shows on the FA website

79.45.xxx.xxx SHOWS
2.236.xxx.xxx DOESN’T SHOW

Any hints?

Thanks

That feeder is associated with another user account. What’s the history of the hardware?

I’m having the same issue. I sent an email into support and it’s been referred to Tech Svcs.

I added my first receiver on Oct 28 without any issues.

I added a new one last night (Nov 12) at another location about 20 miles away. This was a brand new (never used) setup just like my first receiver.

The new receiver associated with my account fine. So, now both receivers show up as associated with my account.

However, on my stats page I can only see the first receiver I installed - not the second one.

I can do a local login to the new receiver and see that it’s receiving traffic fine, but it doesn’t show up at all on my FlightAware stats page.

======== UPDATE =========
There was an “unclaimed” site reasonably close by my new site that ended up being mine. I shut down my new site (again), and this time when I turned it back on it shows up correctly. Not sure why.

Could be a not unique mac address?
I bought the board some weeks ago. It’s an Orangepi

I’ll send you a PM.

Answered. Thanks