Need to move my PiAware, but getting a "Too Far" error

Short version: need to move my PiAware cross country, but I get an error message saying that I’m moving it too far. How can I update my settings with the right (new) location?

Long version: I set all this up to test everything and make sure it all worked, but am sending it cross-country as a gift to my father-in-law for father’s day. That’s why I need to change the location by a significant amount, but I imagine the same thing could be true for anyone who needs to move.

I had that error when first installing the Flightfeeder…
It was located en Houston (i guess it was for testing purpouse)… so when i recieved it and installed in my house I got the Too Far error message…

You have to wait until the flightfeeder detects some planes with ADS-B. Then the FF will allow to change you’re location…
The location of the FF has to be near the planes it detects…

Thanks for the info. That’s a bit of a bummer in that I know where it’s going to be, and could set it up properly, but now that change has to wait until after the recipient gets it going.

http://discussions.flightaware.com/ads-b-flight-tracking-f21/location-changed-t20058.html

Please post the site ID, the lat lon, and the airport.