N101AJ

This Learjet seems to only fly the KCLT-KCLT route in the early morning. This track from today is especially impressive.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N101AJ/history/20081127/0834Z/KCLT/KCLT

Happy Thanksgiving to All.

See page 15 of [ thread. I think a fellow member here is one of the pilots.

HC****](http://discussions.flightaware.com/viewtopic.php?t=3803&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=350)

Interesting. His avatar seems to be a picture of the jet.

[quote=“Handcuffs”]

185Driver, where are you???

Something tells me he might be in North Carolina surveying whatever it is they survey.

:unamused:

John

It’s dumping chemtrail poisons… come on, everyone knows that.

Same plane different day… Very interesting…

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N101AJ/history/20081126/0845Z/KCLT/KCLT

They flew out of BOI a bunch a couple months ago. I was sitting in my hot tub one night and saw a Lear fly over after takeoff. Got out and checked flight aware and it was 101AJ. Maybe someday I’ll be part of their Hi-Rez 3D data sitting in my hot tub… :open_mouth:

[quote=“FlyNYC”]

185Driver, where are you???/quote

I was on the damn airlines going home, then hiding with the phone off for a day or two.

That was me on Thanksgiving morning, chemtrails & all or maybe we just get lost trying to actually go somewhere, give up and go back to start for more coffe?? :question: :question: :question:

Fun, fun, fun… Nice track. What was that, 6 or 7 states in a single pass?

Is that a 35 or 36? what’s with the belly mod?

It’s a 36 with all the Avcon mods. The belly is from a night of indiscretion in a hangar with Gulfstream. :laughing: It’s actually a radome for a ISFARE synthetic aperture system. :question:

When you file- do you file as a LR-36? I have noticed that when I track LR35’s there is one from KHIO that fly’s to Hawaii and if they are doing a 5+50 flight they might be out of fuel before they go feet dry. I do know if a LR-36 that fly’s out of KHIO and thought that it might be that but listed as a -35.

I file as a LJ-35. It is the correct type designator for FAA flight plans for both the 35 & 36.
You will see all sorts of combination’s of LR-LJ-35 or 36; & the system will take it here in the states *(not the case in Europe or the Sand Box)
I friend of mine flys an Avcon 36 out of KHIO to Hawaii, Usually as a Lifeguard. It’s tight going west to prevent a wet footprint & sometimes they go up to Alaska or down to San Fran… to launch out.

There’s no lack of creativity for the “mid thirties lears”:
L35
LG35
LJ34
LJ35
LJ36
LR35
LR36

:slight_smile: Ours came up as a CJ35 :confused: a few days ago.

Hey 185Driver, did you steal a 757 from Delta?!?

flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL1 … /ZSPD/KATL

When you file- do you file as a LR-36? I have noticed that when I track LR35’s there is one from KHIO that fly’s to Hawaii and if they are doing a 5+50 flight they might be out of fuel before they go feet dry. I do know if a LR-36 that fly’s out of KHIO and thought that it might be that but listed as a -35.

Hey! That’s MY plane!

We burn about 1100/ hr. Typically when we land, we have about a thousand pounds left. Plenty to do a few go-rounds or head to our alternate.

We file as a 36, but 9 times out of 10, ATC lists us as a 35.

–spud–:slight_smile:

Way cool dude- I remember seeing that -36 in HIO when I was doing my advanced ratings With Hillsboro Aviation. the tip tanks almost hit the ground when it was full. That plane is just too damn small to be in the air that long. I’m 6’3" and my knees kill me after a 7 hour day. not to mention that fact that there is no Lav.

Yeah… It can get tiring, and it IS small :slight_smile:

Check out my vid: - YouTube)