Multilateration (MLAT): Supported / Receiver location not configured

I recently had to replace my receiver. The new one is up and running except the message in the heading of this topic appears. I have set my location and antenna height, but can’t find any reason for the “Multilateration (MLAT): Supported / Receiver location not configured” message.

I went in and entered the data again. It is now showing synchronized.

By default each receiver installation is given a site number, and each site has to be configured for Lat/Lon and elevation. It sounds like your replacement got a new site number, which you have now configured to match the original site.

Each site has a unique identifier which you can find on your stats page when logged in. You can manually specify the id of your original, already configured site and your new receiver will continue using that.

I mention if more for future reference, since you’re now using your new site which is configured, so might as well continue with that, but you could revert to the original one if you want.

Please tell how to change new site to original identifier.

For Beginners - How to Get Back Existing Station Number in A Fresh Install

@gnuse

you have two sites. Select the site you want to restore, and copy-paste the Unique Identifier from there

user_gnuse

SITE 17583

Location Set: 14 August 2018 10:58
Location Source: User entered

Feeder Check-In: a minute ago
Feeder Type: PiAware (SD Card) 3.6.2

SITE 85914

Location Set: 14 July 2017 15:28
Location Source: User entered

Feeder Check-In: 3 days ago
Feeder Type: PiAware (SD Card) 3.5.3