location being incorrect

I have a question regarding entering the location.
I looked the location up on an Website and put it in the “configure location” box on the website.
Is that enough? Or must i enter it also in the dump1090 configuration, in my case dump mutability?
Because i have entered the correct location but the webpage still says location incorrect.

Regards
Eike

Which webpage?

My-ADS-B
Where i can configure the location of the receiver

Anomaly report for PiAware feeder with a MAC address of XXX:
This feeder is not being used for multilateration because its timing information appears to be unreliable. This can be caused by the site location being incorrect, or because your Pi is running out of free CPU.

if you’re feeding via a raspberry, maybe your pi is not set correctly in it’s configuration

did you set your location in it ?

in terminal use " sudo raspi-config "to access the configuration part where you can set your location/time region

Yeah, i guess that’s the problem. Haven’t set the location in the pi, only on the Webpage :frowning:

Setting the location on the stats page is sufficient. However piaware won’t notice the change until it reconnects or about 6 hours has passed. I forced a reconnection so it should be using the new location now.

Thank’s
Yes it worked

Feeder Type: PiAware (Debian Package Add-on) 3.3.0
Multilateration (MLAT): Supported / Enabled (synchronized with 102 nearby receivers)