Look out MIA Maiden is coming

I am wondering if any South FL spotters will be out and about to get pictures of the Iron Maiden bird when it comes to town in the next few days, top of next week.

…and no they are not coming by bus. :wink:

And what is it? I mean the aircraft type. An Airbus?

It’s a 757

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/BlabberPhotos/Miscellaneous/IRON%20MAIDEN%20PLANE/MAIDENPLANE009b.jpg

:laughing: :laughing: I get jokes.

Nice shot, you take it?

Nah - just searched the Internet, found it and linked to it.

Search for ‘Ed Force One’. You’ll find it a-plenty.

What’s really cool is that Brian (Anderson? can never remember the singer’s name) is a B737/B757-certified pilot and flies for Astraeus. It’s that carrier’s bird, and he’s at the controls for just about every flight. Airliners, AirlinerWorld, and Airways all did 2 - 3 page spreads on them a few years ago.

BL.

Bruce Dickinson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKBABNL-DDM)

That’s THE BRUCE Dickinson

(I got a fever! …and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL!)

How the hell could I have spaced that off! I don’t deserve to follow metal now! :blush:

Either way, killer paint, tons of pics on it at A.net, JP.net, and others.

BL.

DON’T beat yourself, you should NEVER stop listening to metal :smiling_imp:

Ok maybe I’m missing something, but I just looked all over KMIA arr. from yesterday and did not find their arr. They were in Brazil on the 31st, I’m not sure if there is another field they’d take a B757 into that would still put them in MIA…except KFLL…which I’m going to check now.

Found it:

flightaware.com/live/flight/AEU6 … /TBPB/KFLL

It looks like they made a fuel stop on the way from AUK to MEX in HNL.

AEU666 - beware The Beast! :open_mouth:

According to the FAA Contractions publication, AEU (Astraeus Ltd) has the call sign Flystar, not United Express.

United Express doesn’t have a call sign. It uses the call signs of the airlines operating as United Express (e.g. Skywest).

Thank’s for the correction…so then where is the flight?

This may be the flight. It’s just an error in decoding the 3 letter code’s call sign.

Eh, definitely not THAT Bruce Dickenson! :smiling_imp:

Care to see Crockidile Hunter Aviation edition featuring Bruce Dickinson?? Click here…Dickinson flies the A320

[quote=“pfp217”]

That’s THE BRUCE Dickinson

(I got a fever! …and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL!)

Eh, definitely not THAT Bruce Dickenson! :smiling_imp:

Care to see Crockidile Hunter Aviation edition featuring Bruce Dickinson?? Click here…Dickinson flies the A320[/quote]

Good video, posted earlier in the thread though. :wink:

Good video, posted earlier in the thread though. :wink:

Jeez I don’t read every post! :smiley: :blush: Thanks Deef, I was getting ready for work and saw the thread and posted it without looking, I should’ve read a little more since that is one of the coolest B.Dickinson videos on there.