Jumping from place to place?

Hey There,
I am very new here and frankly, quite thrilled with your service. I love the level of detail and ability to track more than just airline flights. However, I am confused by a few things. Forgive me if these are in the FAQ, I looked and didn’t see them.

This Hawker 800, which I have a connection to, had a return flight from Teterboro, NJ to Denver, CO KAPA last night , but never flew from APA to TEB. The flight before the flight I’m referring to arrives at APA and the next flight also arrives at APA from halfway across the country. Is the flight out assumed somehow? Is is possible that the origin and destination fields are switched? I am confused as to why this inconsistency exists.

Also, This Lear 35 is mostly consistent, but has some descrepancies like showing flights originating at MMPR and KASE but no flights arriving at these airports.

Both of these aircraft are operated for charter ops out of APA.

I would appreciate any insights. Thanks and keep up the good work on this site!

Hi, ReverseThrust and welcome to FlightAware.

Check TN222BE and TN800MJ. This is the air taxi prefix and we’re currently working on a solution to consolidate these records.

For what it’s worth, according to the map (when I originally looked), N222BE was seemingly directly over our office in Houston. I admit that I did peek out the window for some “manual” FlightAware flight tracking but no joy.

That answers the question for 800MJ, but not 222be. Hmm. What would cause a flightplan to be filed with the T air taxi prefix versus without it? Obviously not all charter ops have this prefix…

I think I saw where you noted the bug that makes them appear to be registered in the congo-- certainly true for the Hawker.

I did peek out the window for some “manual” FlightAware flight tracking but no joy.

My favorite kind of tracking!

Thanks for the quick answer!

You sure? I see the KEGE-MMPR under TN222BE. I don’t know why sometimes they show up with the Air Taxi prefix.

First time I clicked on the link I got a not found message. Now I see it. That answers it! And I tried that for some other bizjets I had similar confusion on and they have N pages and TN pages too. Thanks and good luck on the consolidation of those pages!

For what it’s worth, according to the map (when I originally looked), N222BE was seemingly directly over our office in Houston. I admit that I did peek out the window for some “manual” FlightAware flight tracking but no joy.

Daniel, did you forget to set your office clock back six minutes before you looked? LOL.