International.

I really do not like checking a airplane type ( 737-800) and seeing what is flying in China! Can I keep it to the USA like it used to be???

I really do not like checking a airplane type ( 737-800) and seeing what is flying in China! Can I keep it to the USA like it used to be???

…and therein lies the problem.
Does FA stay US-centric and do it very well or go for the Holy Grail of true international coverage and …maybe…not so well?

I suspect the former judging by the way the site has grown/developed and its current audience (look at the forums and the many many requests to track stars who are completely unknown to most europeans - probably you guys too).
I would like the latter.

IN (UK)

Thanks for the reply, maybe FA could put in an option for North America/Europe/Middle East/ Asia/ECT… so the user can decide where he or she would like to track flights/planes.

But your first post identifies your problem.

You were searching by aircraft TYPE. It would be a lot easier if you knew a bit more about the aircraft in question, instead of just the type. That will get you something more detailed.

Think about it. If you wanted to track a B737-700, think of how many of those are in the sky at any given time of the day. Going by region wouldn’t be a bad idea, but going by aircraft type will be a nightmare.

Personally, I would love to see more int’l coverage, wherever applicable.

BL.

tyketto, you are correct in a way but I still liked to track the 737-800 and see only the north American flights. I guess now I’ll have to be more detailed in my search and put in American Airlines or Continental Airlines to get a North American view. :frowning: