I feel lucky.

I just saw an Adam A500 parked at BLM. For those of you who don’t know, according to Wikipedia, only 7 were made. I couldn’t get good pictures, but I will post a link when I upload them.
EDIT: Pictures are here: flickr.com/photos/50178035@N07/4757841363/
flickr.com/photos/50178035@N07/4758479414/
flickr.com/photos/50178035@N07/4757840097/
EDIT: So it’s impossible to manually delete a poll that you set too run forever I guess. By the way, I know I really didn’t need a poll, but I wanted to try it.

If I happen to be there when it leaves, which hopefully I will be, do you want to see photos or a video of it departing?

Both. . .

I guess I could get some photos of it taxiing. Hopefully it will be using 14 so it’ll taxi past me.

whateva

Ugh, so it’s leaving at 10. Guess it’ll just be a picture of lights. Guess I’ll try.

Bring a spot light. . . The jail time might be worth it. . . :blush: :blush: :blush:
:unamused:

So, I managed to get a video of it, (with radio communication), but you really can’t tell it’s an Adam A500. You know, because its night time and whatnot. Anyway, here’s the video: Adam A500 Night Time Departure - YouTube)

That’s the best you could have done videoing a night time departure. . . Great job! :wink:

It is. I just wish it left during the daytime.

A very nice try John.