Happy Father's Day Guys!!

Here’s a Father’s Day shout out to all you Dads, and especially you single Dads who are Moms too! You freaking RAWK! Thanks so much for being a mentor and role model to your kids! We need more just like you!!

Spread your wing feathers wide with pride!! :smiley:

Hugs, Satine :smiley:

Let me be the first to say Thank you!! That was very nice!! Have a great weekend Dad’s out there!!

Satine, you as well :wink:

Thanks Satine!

Spending Sunday on the lake…only second to flying.

Thanks you two, so far it looks like all my kids will be here sometime this weekend. Looking forward to their arrivals.

…and that “oh-so-cute-my-head-exploded” GRAND BABY!!! :smiley:

Well, they’re all that cute and they’ll all be here! :wink: :laughing:

I’ll send you some new pics.

Where have you been young lady? Ya know, with your lack of posting lately you’re not representing your Miss FA crown very well… :wink:

Nooooo! Don’t give my crown to the runner up!! I promise I will fulfill my obligations and appearances!! Give me another chance :open_mouth:

Hey! Stay tuned this weekend for my next adventure…I flew a 1942 Stearman Bi-Plane 2 weeks ago over the Pacific Ocean and did aerobatics and I did NOT throw up!!! :smiley: Details to FOLLOW!!

Happy Father’s Day AZ!! kiss mwah

Who’s your daddy?:stuck_out_tongue:

Well come on already… Your fans are salivating…er, inquiring minds want to know…er, well you know what I mean… :wink:

happy father’s day 8)