Going to Live Tracking from Forum Issue

Tried 6 different aircraft/flights and came up with the same error when going to tracking flights from the forum main page. Anyone else getting this?

Not Found
The requested URL /live/flight/(enter flight/tail number here) was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at discussions.flightaware.com Port 80

I got the error message.

You need to go to the main page to do the search. I know you use to be able to do it here but it seems like the forum software is slowing dying.

Yeah, the original title was going to be something about the ability to do the live tracking being “broken”, but I found out that it was just from the forums.

Hmm, looks like somebody’s “optimization” is breaking things.

I think the forum software is being replaced this week.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Well whoever is responsible should be taken out behind the building and flogged :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: This is unacceptable! :confused: :confused: I expect every aspect of this website to be working at my standards with no interruptions at all at any given time :exclamation: :exclamation: Until that time happens this website is useless to me :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :bulb: :bulb: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :astonished: :astonished: :frowning: :confused: :angry: :angry: :cry: :cry:

Sincerely,

RobK

:smiley:

You should be banned Pike for making me laugh out loud! :stuck_out_tongue:

I do what I can…

WAIT! How could I miss how obvious the problem is!

ALLEN BROKE IT!!!

Another thing… When I click on the big FA icon upper left, it takes me to the forums home page instead of the FA main like it used to. Looks like now I need to click on “Live Flight Tracking” to get there.
No biggie really… But I would think that clicking on the FA logo should take me right to the main page

I noticed that as well but didn’t think too much of it, but you have a point.

Allen broken it again!! Now the problem happens when I try to view a specific airport as well as a tail/flight number.

Where is this site going? And what is it doing in a hand basket?

Just don’t let RobK know…

The main site works, it’s just an issue in the forum.

Forklift upgrade coming soon.

Y’all are killing me. :laughing:

Oh wait, I broke it, so for sure don’t let him know! :question: :exclamation: :bulb: