Bad link from Discussion Forums

When clicking Live Tracking, from discussions.flightaware.com/

I get discussions.flightaware.com/live/ which says web page cannot be found.

Same thing has been happening to me this morning, including if I attempt to open the tracking page in a new Firefox Tab or Page from the discussions page. Plus, the original page I’m working from also winds up giving a 404 error.

Let me add… Flight Plannning, Pilot Resources, Photos, Squawks Commercial services behave the same way as above.

Only discussions, About Flight Aware and Contact work within the discussion forum menu.

Should be fixed now.

No joy as of 3:30 central time.

Cleared my cookies and cache and closed browser before posting this response.

I was able to go to the main FlightAware pages right after reading the posting saying it was fixed. Try doing a refresh using CTRL-F5 or whatever the equivalent is on Internet Explorer.

I’m looking again and I can’t find any broken links on the page. Which menu item are you still having trouble with? That is, where are you trying to navigate to when you find a broken link?

While in the discussions forums, clicking on the ones highlighted in red below:

Okay, it must be an issue with the base location in some browsers. I’m going to update all the links now.

I’ve made all the links the exact location now, so I can’t imagine what could go wrong. If anyone still has issues, please let me know. Thank you very much for the feedback!

Workin’ now. Thank you.

Excellent. I appreciate you checking it.

Works in MSIE 8.0 and Firefox at my home computer so I suspect MSIE 7.0 should behave tomorrow morning.

Thanks for fixing it! :smiley:

Cool. Thanks again.