Getting Flight event adhoc_departure instead of departure. What is adhoc_departure ? When will it come?

Getting Flight event adhoc_departure instead of departure. What is adhoc_departure ? When will it come ? Not able to find it or mentioned in documentation. AFAIK only arrival, departure, e_filed, canceled and deviation are the events which flightaware events subscription support.

Please explain it.

This represents a departure event for a position-only flight. It indicates that certain values, such as the destination and ETA, may be missing since there is no filed flight plan associated with the flight.

https://flightaware.com/commercial/flightxml/faq.rvt#adhocResult

Thanks,

Could you give all the list of events that are possible when someone setAlert for a flight ?

I know arrival, departure, e_filed, canceled, deviation

Hi @dogrock, i’ve also met this adhoc_departure event but in a weird sequence because i’ve first received the filed event. Could you help me understand what happened on topic Understanding why/when a same flight has 2 faFlightId please ?

Also i agree with @MohitRami, a list of all events and their meaning would help.

Thanks for your help