FlightAware Discussions

Getting Flight event adhoc_departure instead of departure. What is adhoc_departure ? When will it come?

Getting Flight event adhoc_departure instead of departure. What is adhoc_departure ? When will it come ? Not able to find it or mentioned in documentation. AFAIK only arrival, departure, e_filed, canceled and deviation are the events which flightaware events subscription support.

Please explain it.

This represents a departure event for a position-only flight. It indicates that certain values, such as the destination and ETA, may be missing since there is no filed flight plan associated with the flight.

Thanks,

Could you give all the list of events that are possible when someone setAlert for a flight ?

I know arrival, departure, e_filed, canceled, deviation

Hi @dogrock, i’ve also met this adhoc_departure event but in a weird sequence because i’ve first received the filed event. Could you help me understand what happened on topic Understanding why/when a same flight has 2 faFlightId please ?

Also i agree with @MohitRami, a list of all events and their meaning would help.

Thanks for your help