Today, i wanted to follow faFlightId: AFR7710-1589604351-airline-0024 that is flight n°AFR7710 scheduled on firstname.lastname@example.org
So i set an alert not on faFlightId but on the flightNumber AFR7710 to receive all events related to that scheduled flight and here is what i’ve received:
- 2.35pm: filed event for AFR7710-1589604351-airline-0024
- 2.57pm: “adhoc_departure” event for flight AFR7710 with a new faFlightId AFR77WC-1589784407-ed-0000
- 2.57pm: departure event for AFR7710 and the new faFlightId: AFR77WC-1589784407-ed-0000
- 2.57pm: filed event for AFR7710 and the new faFlightId: AFR77WC-1589784407-ed-0000
I really don’t get what happened on that flight, can someone help me to understand:
- What does the adhoc_departure event means ?
- Why do i received 2 filed event on that flight
- Why 2 faFlightId were created on the same flight AFR7710 ?
- Why didn’t i received a cancelled event on AFR7710-1589604351-airline-0024 as it appears to be cancelled (actualdeparturetime = -1 and estimatedarrivaltime = -1 and actualarrivaltime = -1)
Thanks a lot for your help, this is really mistery to me