Flightaware tracking bug?

I was watching the last Air NZ flight NZ108 ZK-NCI leaving from YSSY/NZAA on it’s final revenue flight after 32 years service with the airline. I was tracking this all the way for a few hours it suddenly disappeared off the bue screen at FL 23000FT just north west of NZAA approach ad re appeared at FL 32000ft 100 nautical miles away from approach as NZM108 when it should have being NZ108. I re check Flight Radar 24 screens and it was there . Why did this happen on the flight aware maps can anyone give me a update. :unamused:

Track log here looks normal: flightaware.com/live/flight/ZKN … /YSSY/NZAA

You’ll need to explain exactly what you were viewing.

Pretty straight forward with the answer. try looking again at the comment

No, not straightforward. I don’t see the effect you mentioned if I go to the URL I quoted above. How were you watching the flight? What URL?

Generally it is very hard to fix a problem if you can’t reproduce the problem. Help me reproduce the problem.

I can see your point i makes it hard if you don’t put in the right info to track this flight down. I manage to go back over your URL and found this maybe Sue the flightaware member might have a bug in her computer causing a blank screen or whatever she is trying to correct