FLIGHT PATH

I have a lease on a 414, I do not pilot the aircraft and have no knowledge of flying. My question is why is it when I am flow the flight does not show up on Flightaware, but when others who use the same pilot are flown the flights show up???

Richard

It’s entirely possible that the flights you’re taking are VFR only while others are flying IFR only.

Got some examples you’d like to share, or even the two airports you last flew between that didn’t show up on FA?

What’s your tail number?

It depends where you go. If you fly VFR vs IFR (visual/instrument) or if you don’t make it into the national system, for example a shorter flight. Any chance you fly under a call sign through an FBO or charter firm?

Wow you’re getting faster with your replies. I guess that little pep talk from Americandude got through to you.

Tucumcari to snyder tex.
Tcc to row

tail # 2732s The flights i do have been 15000 and above. There is no other name. when they fly in from cvn to tcc no record once i am picked up no record and no record back to tcc

Tucumcari to snyder tex.
Tcc to row

tail # 2732s The flights i do have been 15000 and above. There is no other name. when they fly in from cvn to tcc no record once i am picked up no record and no record back to tcc

My meds are always more effective in the morning! ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs

ROW is Roswell, NM, so that explains it! http://www.websmileys.com/sm/aliens/spacecraft.gif

YOU ARE PRETTY QUICK AND FUNNY!!!

bUT WHAT ABOUT TCC TO OTHER PLACES ; ABQ FTW

Beats being half fast and funny I guess. :wink:

If you’re not flying in Class A airspace (above 18,000 feet) you still might be VFR only, especially going to Meacham or ABQ.

Ask your pilot or pilots. I’m sure he or she will be glad to answer this question for you.

According to FA, the last tracked flight for N2732S was PUB to CVN on 5JUN08.

I’m guessing VFR flights as those are both uncontrolled (no tower) airports and the route is over no mans land. Flying IFR could take a little bit more time on occasion but it’s proven to be safer. I’m not sure about statistics between uncontrolled airports.