Flight Alert Not Working

I have a flight alert that works for N608FE using the following parameters:

1= tail 608fe
2 = indefinite
3 = my email address is checked and I’ve selected Meeting the Flight

I recently set up alerts for CGKWJ AND CGWSZ (using the correct registration for item 1 in each case) using the same parameters as above. However, I’m not getting the alerts for the these registrations.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Michael

Looks like the tail was associated with FDX1610, and your email provider confirmed receipt of our message: flightaware.com/account/manage/alerts?showlog=1

check your email please.

I just realized you were specifically asking about the other two idents (CGKWJ and CGWSZ):

Looks like we did send the arrival alert for CGKWJ arriving at CYYZ from CYYC.

The alert for CGWSZ does seem to be failing, I’m looking into the issue and will get back to you soon.

If this helps, I also am not getting alerts by email ( which is a known working one ). In fact, missed one flight completely ( Meeting the Flight ). This happened yesterday and still continuing.

What flight was completely missed yesterday? Can you specify the tail/flight number? I do show that we are sending you flight alerts but aaraya1516 would have more insight.

Yesterday’s one was a short flight from JHB to KUl but I ignored it until it also failed to alert me today about ETD 411 KUL - AUH arriving in a few minutes!

de.flightaware.com/live/flight/ … /WMKK/OMAA

Interestingly, it seems to be working today:

de.flightaware.com/live/flight/ … /OMAA/YMML

Etihad Airways #460 (B77W) has just filed a flight plan. It is scheduled to depart from Abu Dhabi Int’l (OMAA/AUH) at 22:20 GST Friday heading for Melbourne Tullamarine (YMML/MEL) for an estimated arrival at 17:37 EST.

Origin (Abu Dhabi Int’l / AUH): Gate 59

For more information visit flightaware.com/live/flight/ETD460

Thanks to whoever fixed it.

I also get no Push-alerts on my Android device. I dont like to receive them via Email.

We are looking into the issue that is preventing the alerts from being sent.