FA too busy?

Since yesterday evening (my time over here in paradise) and again this morning I get the infamous “Bad news! Flight Aware is temporarily unavailable” message when I try to view KSBP. I tried a couple of other airports and they are fine.
SBP tower lost their radar feed for a while yesterday morning, maybe they are still having comm problems. The liveatc feed continued to work and everything sounded normal up until the time I shut off the computer last night.
Did somebody block the whole airport? :open_mouth:

John in Saudi

Does it do that to all airports?

Nope, just the one. Started yesterday evening during a normal update. Still doing it this morning.

Hmmm. :question:

:question:

Yeah.
One more thing for the troubleshooters, I can look up a flight that has, or will, happen at KSBP. All the data is there including the map for the flight, but I still can’t click on the airport without getting the sorry page.
Will, can you try it?

John in Saudi

Works good when I do it… Maybe your computer?

We did have a brief outage about 20 hours ago. It’s possible that your computer has cached that “bad news” page and isn’t actually making a request to FlightAware.

Try holding down the shift key and pressing the refresh/reload button to force your web browser to reload the page.

Well, that did it. I did empty the cache earlier today but that did nothing. I had never heard of using the shift key with the refresh button before. Thanks.

I never have heard of that. Thanks! :slight_smile:

I never have heard of that. Thanks! :slight_smile: