Divert bug?


#1

I use this site to track traffic in and out of KALB. Over the past few days I have noticed several Europe to KEWR flights being shown as diverted to KALB. These divisions do happen from time to time.

This time, the flights are shown as having landed in Albany. In reality, this is not the case. Later, the flight is also shown as landing in EWR. Any way to clear this up?

I got all excited yesterday that a TAP A332 landed at Albany only to cruise by the airport on my way home from work to find nothing.

Here’s today’s example:

flightaware.com/live/flight/COA1 … /EGKK/KEWR

Thanks for operating a great site!
Dan


#2

Any non-international diversions having trouble?


#3

Not that I have noticed. ALB is directly on the flight path from northern Europe to EWR - so those are the most common diverts.


#4

Here is a diversion that is still shown in the air…

flightaware.com/live/flight/UAL1 … /KMCO/KORD

Here is a diversion shown arriving into ORD when it landed in FWA.

flightaware.com/live/flight/EGF1 … /KCMH/KORD


#5

Hmm, nothing looks unusual in those. I’ll have the devs look in to it.


#6

Hey SmAlbany, you took a picture of my plane!!! It’s on my desktop as we speak. Thanks!!


#7

I hope you don’t mind me posting a picture of your car…


#8

Anything’s better than a Yugo


#9

With today’s gas prices, Yugo’s are the fad of the moment :stuck_out_tongue:


#10

I guess so…Yugo’s don’t use any gas when they are sitting in junkyards in Mexico.

Then again, recent studies showed that 95% of Yugos are still on the road. The other 5% actually made it home.


#11

They don’t make 'em like the Chevy Chevettes of my day :stuck_out_tongue:


#12

Why are you always so mean the morning after?!? I even spooned you afterwards!


#13

LOL … that was a funny one there, Ace!


#14

:open_mouth: “tra” gotta be PUI tonight… :wink:

Now where’s my keys…http://www.websmileys.com/sm/drink/trink42.gif