Deleting old feeder-ids

I noticed that on the claims page my account is still associated with 7 feeder-ids. I currently have one station. I seem to recall there was an option in the past to delete them, but no longer, or I cannot find it.

Please note that I’m not talking about the option that appears in the gear box, for a recently inactive site, but old old ones on the claims page.

Thanks.

Why would you care?

You got the claim page as a start page in your browser? :slight_smile:

Anyway in my experience they will delete themselves eventually.

‘Anal’ house keeping, that’s all.:smiley:

Some are 2 or 3 years old, and perhaps predates the id changes of a couple of years ago.

My score is 11 :slight_smile:

3 active, 8 inactive

https://flightaware.com/adsb/piaware/claim

11, only? :smiley:

I deactivated my second station. I simply cannot find the reason why it stops randomly. The original one is still rock solid.

I’ll find another use for the RPi. Thinking of an FT8 spotter or something like that.

I’m surprised by how much use my SatNOGS station is getting from a couple of European users.

When I originally read this thread a month or so ago, I had no idea how you could, but just looking at my claim page I had a thought. I have not tried this, but think it should work.

It is very manual, and will take some time.

1. Create a new feeder. DO NOT START!
  2. Use one of the feeder ids from your claim page that you want to get rid of for the new feeder.
  3. Start the new feeder. Wait for the stats to appear on your stats page.
  4. Shutdown the new feeder.

If you wanted to delete more than one feeder id repeat from step 2.

1. After a couple of weeks you should have the option to delete the feeder from the gear icon on your stats page.

I’ll admit, this is clumsy, but think it should work.

An email to support works without all the fuss.