Church trip gone bad...

Looks like some teens tried to have fun on the baggage car. at New Orleans and were arrested.

nola.com/news/index.ssf/2… … after.html

:unamused: :laughing:

Details? After 5 minutes, I’m going on the assumption that the page isn’t going to load.

Try this.

This is why when offloading bags at a claim where pax can stick their head through the wall to “See if my bag is coming” you throw bags toward both sides of the belt so people see them hit the belt and don’t “Get the urge”…someone might get hit in the head :wink:

I’m sorry, the link didn’t even work for me when I tried it! Jhem has a link that describes the story.

So… you run into a dead end?..

I wonder if the New Orleans police was there looting people’s luggage. :laughing:

10 year old kids have better sense than these two half wits. The priests will surely punish them for their sins.

LMFAO…Good Monday morning to that!!! :laughing: :laughing:

:unamused: The trip was supervised by adults. Do you think the chaperones should be reprimanded?

:laughing: Nice! :laughing:

Are you sure these two had a full wit between them? I say the to together had less than a half wit.

Are you sure these two had a full wit between them? I say the to together had less than a half wit.

Well said!