cargo flt

cargo flight tracking i know there is alot of cargo aircraft that go in and out of airports if it is already mentioned just ignore
thanks

I’m not sure what you’re asking

FlightAware tracks and displays many cargo flights, including FedEx, UPS, and AmeriFlight among others.

ok cool sorry i didnt know this
thanks

Hello,
Some flight ids would be-
UPS- UPS (obviously)
DHL- DHL (obviously!)
FDX- FedEx
Or just look for B763, B742, or B741 aircraft and you’ll probably find some cargo operators as well.

Regards
JetBlast @ BWI

just look for B763, B742, or B741 aircraft and you’ll probably find some cargo operators as well.

I wouldn’t look for B763 because many of these are pax aircraft. I would look for B72* and C208. When you enter the former in an aircraft type lookup, you’ll get all of the B727 aircraft. The vast majority of these, at least in the USA, are cargo aircraft.

The C208 is the Cessna Caravan. Some of the operators for this aircraft inlcude Wiggins Airways (WIG), Parago Air Express (PGX), Baron Aviation Services (BVN), and Westair Industries (PCM).

Many C208 flights are operated for FedEx with FedEx aircraft even though the callsign not FDX. This is because FedEx owns the C208’s (hundreds of them) and leases them out for operation.

BE99, SH3*, SW3, and SW4 are mostly cargo aircraft too.

Try looking at KILN, which is the Airborne Airpark, operated by DHL. They have lots of cargo flights there.