Can't find how to retrieve future flights, for example next 180 days

Hi there,

I’ve been using flightaware in the past, but I can’t see an endpoint allowing me to search for arrivals or departures for 1 specific airport.

For example, I want to know the arrivals/departures of Barcelona Airport for day 15 August 2022.

How can I do this?

Many thanks

There are a lot of knowledgeable people on here so you may get a reply saying this is possible but nearest I can see is ‘My FlightAware > Manage > Airports’ which then shows map and various info about airport including arrivals and departures but that is far from automatic.

The airports can be bookmarked so just one button press gets you to airport info.

Geoff

No, @send2gl sorry but you are wrong.

The most accurate is

Thanks

nomarsnop

No, @send2gl sorry but you are wrong.
The most accurate is

I was not wrong at all, I said nothing about accuracy but merely said the nearest I can see in order to obtain your information.

Geoff

Your best best is going to be setting parameters with the endpoint I have linked below. You can specify a range of departure/arrival times as well as specific departure/arrival airports. It will be the closest to what you are asking for.

Taylor Fischer -
Commercial Support

Toll Free: +1.800.713.8570
Support Line:+1.713.588.6514

Eleven Greenway Plaza, Suite 2900 - Houston, Texas - 77046
FlightAware

Learn about FlightAware Global and Premium Accounts: Commercial Services - FlightAware