Can i track military planes anywhere?

I have very few photos of airplanes such as the Lockheed C-5 or C-130, because I can’t track them. does anyone know if there is a website where I can track C-17s, C-5s, and C-130s? it would help me out a lot, because I really want to see these aircraft. i’ve already seen the C-5 twice, but The second time the photo was bad because I didn’t expect it. same thing with the Lockheed F-18 super hornet. I was just sitting outside and it zoomed by and came back around again. i’ve seen the C-17 twice but didn’t get a picture of it because I did not have the camera on me. please tell me this way I can track these planes.

You can use ADSBExchange, they are not filtering military traffic as long as the aircraft are having the ADS-B transponder enabled

Yoy can also look here:
Wiedehopf adsb exchgange

so just download all the files?

The scripts provided by Dutchyb are only in case you want to feed by yourself and won’t help with your request.

These scripts aid in setting up your current ADS-B receiver to feed ADS-B Exchange

Best would be following my link and then use the filter for Military:

Sorry misinterpreted. I assumed @Qatar123 was feeding already as I posted in this forum

@Qatar123
Sorry for misleading you.

1 Like

ok will try that, thanks

In this case he could use tar1090 which already has a filter for military aircraft. It’s the same as used on ADSBExchange

1 Like

I did not know that. Thanks

2 Likes