Boeing or Airbus?

Which do you like better? Then tell me what model you like best… I like the Boeing 747-400. Airbus is crap.

I believe there are a fair number of threads like this here. Try searching for them and join in the chaos.

Personally, I’m an EJet fan, after going between the A319 and B737-700W. The E175 is just a beautiful plane, and the Lineage 1000 trumps any Business Jet that I’ve seen and then some. The BBJ is nice and the A319ACJ is nice… but they appear to get trumped in range and luxury by the E1000.

So, Embraer.

BL.

I did not ask for Embraer. Boeing or Airbus…

Which as I said, there are at a fair number of threads on this already:

Airbus or Boeing
Airbus vs. Boeing
Airbus vs. Boeing 2006

just to show a few. As they say, the Search button is your friend.

BL.

Just think what would have happened if Boeing had kept the nickname for the 747-200 for Japan. It was called the “Super Airbus”.

EMBRAER! from the 145 all the way up to the 190!
:laughing: and :wink:

I did notice that there have been a lot of other threads…but since this is the newest…here I go again. I do like the B-Boyz, but am not completely anti Airbus either. I can tell you from a ramp perspective, the Boeing is better in bad weather. To get unloaded and loaded their drive systems on W/B like the B744, T7…don’t get slick and useless in rain. The Airbus becomes a manual upload once rain gets in the bellies. I know this was a B vs A thread… but I’d add that since B now also owns MDD…well I do like them as well 8)

The best airplane is the one I’m flying in next!

Like that point sir 8)